Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

you.. us..

i cannot lie to myself.. i do miss you.. a lot.. n everytime i think about it, i'll cry..

did you miss me the way that i miss you.. the answer is no..

you are smiling.. seeing the picture.. both of you.. it make me cry.. 

cause i know.. i'm loosing you forever..

hmmm...if only you know how it feel..how hurt i am..

and say sorry doesnt make it feel better.. it become worst..

but i'll stay strong.. 

i'll find someone who can take care of me..

like you do..

i closed my heart.. not give anyone chance..

until i'm very sure..

that the person will never leave me..

Like you did..

3 comments:

Pencari Hati said...

Insyallah :) dont cry yer becouse ur deserve someone better. biasalah perasaan tue akan datang bila kite rasa sunyi. trust me!

sisigelapaku said...

yes..i deserve someone better..tapi adakah someone tu masih wujud..atau hanya dalam mimpi.. :(

Pencari Hati said...

ade..xkan nye mimpi. trust me.